Saturday, December 29, 2007

END OF CAJ BASKETBALL

It's so hard to believe how fast the 7th grade season went by! The boys all did such a great job and I believe came in 2nd this season, only losing 2 league games. It was a great group of kids, and of course, awesome coaches!!! We truly love watching basketball games and already look forward to DYBL and whatever next year brings!!

The boys, minus a sick TJ, after their last game of the season
Justin got the All Tourney Award, a shirt which I'm sure will still fit him in High School :-), I would have to guess for "TAKING A CHARGE" Coach Andy was so proud!
The 2007 CAJ 7th grade Basketball Team
Bobo Cinco
And, I didn't even notice when I dowloaded this picture from Jean that Joshy somehow weasled his way into the picture!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home