Thursday, December 27, 2007

BABY STEPS! BABY STEPS!

Okay, I know I promised to update my blog for you two fans of mine, but since Christmas I have been down with "the sniffles"'. Wah! Poor me! I have taken advantage of not working, no plans and have laid on the couch doing not a thing, seriously, you can even ask my kids who have had to fend for themselves the past 2 days ;-)) Anyways, I have started the whole process!!! I uploaded TONS of pictures on flickr. And, when I say tons I mean tons. Usually I will sort thru and post only a few, but it's your lucky day because I had so much catching up to do that I didn't even sort....I just posted everything!! WOOHOO! Lucky you! Anyways, I seriously am behind a good 5-6 weeks and I will, I promise, blog more tomorrow! Who knows, you just may get a couple new things everyday until I can catch up!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home