Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!

The day is here! My dear friend Steph is the BIG FOUR-OOOHHHH...and it's time to celebrate! It just so happens we have Bunco on her Birthday at my house, so let the celebration begin! Steph is the best friend a girl could ask for and as soon as I met her about 10 (??) years ago I instantly knew we'd be friends! Little did I know our kids would become the best of friends as well as our husbands! And now that we live a block away it doesn't get any better! So, here's a little blogspot *cheers* to you on your birthday and to lots of wp's and sd's tonight my friend! MWAH!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

I'm not sure who your friend is...but DANG she looks hot for 40 ! hahahahaha

Thanks BEAN !!! Ditto, Ditto and Ditto to the moon and back !!!!!!

Bring on the WP, SD and SN !!!!

:-))))))

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home