Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
We hope everyone had a great day! We have had a great couple of days and are now all in our jammies playing Guitar Hero on Wii! I hope everyone had a great day and celebrated the day doing exactly what you wanted to be doing and with who you wanted to be celebrating with! Stay tuned for pictures to come of our Christmas Eve with Joe's family at Caterina's and Christmas Day with my family at our house...including Rob, Steph, Wolfie & Lexi....

My gift to you my loyal blogger fans will be TONS of updating of our goings on this past month!! I have 3 weeks off of work and I will be catching up in the next couple of days!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Rob is on the couch and can hardly move from eating all the prime rib, I can hardly type from the sweet licks I preformed on GH for Wii....it was a stellar Christmas !!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home