Saturday, December 29, 2007

RANDOM PICTURES OF THE PAST MONTH

Okay, so several months back when I went to see Bryan Adams at the Ironstone Winery in Murphy's it just happened to also be the weekend of the "Stomping of the Grapes" festival in Dowtown Murphy's. What an adorable little town it was! I found these iron words (what would you call them??) and just loved them!! I wish I could remember the name of the store to add a link, but can't! I finally got around to hanging them so you see them right when you walk into the family room/dining room/kitchen area!! And, how funny is this?? My brother's girfriend got me this, and in all the Christmas morning craziness I didn't get it...until later when I was cleaning up!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Deb said...

Murphy's was so much fun and those look great in your kitchen/dining/family room!

I love that plaque from Pooh's girlfriend! How perfect is that?!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home