Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WELL, IT'S NOT "JUST A VIRUS"

Okay, bad Mom!! Jake woke up feeling better today and really wanted to go to school....the bad mom in me came out and sent him knowing I probably should've kept him home one more day. Needless to say I got a call from the school, which is not that uncommon though usually from the school Nurse, and Jake wsn't feeling well!! Long story, off to the Dr. for what I was sure I would be told was a virus, but not, he's got STREP THROAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just crazy! I am still convinced Justin had strep last week but she said no he didn't need to be tested! Strep has been running rampant around "our town"! So, off to Walmart once again for Antibiotics this time. I'm sure the greeter at Walmart must think I'm just nuts at this point!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger E's Mom said...

I feel your pain. Strep..it's a dreaded word around our house too!! Get better soon Jake.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Its the weekend now...How's the big boy doing now? The meds should have kicked in by now? You know I have had strep about oh, 20+ times! its a big pooper!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home