Monday, January 15, 2007

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

to everyone for all the Birthday Cards, Calls, Emails, Blog Posts and to all who stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday! I appreciate each and every one of you for making my day "extra" special!! And, thank you to my family for the "Day of Shopping" and the yummy dinner!! I have to thank Julie for showing up at *just the right time* and so kindly taking Joshy while we went out to dinner!!! (She didn't really have a choice as Joshy invited himself over then conned her into taking him to McDonalds on top of it!!!) My yummy Baskin Robbins Cake! Which, Aunt Wendell, we will jump on the BR boycott AFTER we finish this :-)))

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wink said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!!! Hope you had a great day. You cake looks yummy!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home