Monday, January 29, 2007

BUNCO BIRTHDAYS!

It was that time again...time to celebrate a few Birthdays from our Bunco group! Happy Birthday Kerry, Steph, Lorraine, oh, and Me! We always have a GREAT time and wish we could get out more often! We had good food, drinks and laughs at Macaroni Grille! Thanks my friends for the Gift Certificate for a weekend at the Spa in Calistoga! I CAN'T WAIT to get away!

L>R Back....Kerry, Cyndi, Kim, Barbara, Steph aka Ms Photogenic, Lorraine, Tammy, Kitty, Debbie, Moi
L>R front....Stacie, Julie & Vicki
Melissa, Sheila, & Alisa we missed you guys!! I always have good intentions of getting pics of everyone but never do! I get to chatting and sipping cocktails and forget about it! Heehee! I did manage to get this shot of Steph and I which I like!! (except for the bangs...note to all, when you are PMS'ing and having a bad hair day DO NOT cut your own bangs....)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

OKAY so also....don't pre-party before you go out for girls night out...makes for a tired girl.....

Next GNO should be on a SATURDAY!!!!

Thanks everyone for the AWESOME gift's an the AMAZING friendships!!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home