Monday, August 07, 2006

FOOTBALL HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

Well, Justin survived week #1 of conditioning. It was a long week-practice was 3 hours a night! Overall he is really loving it. He was definitely tired last week and sore using muscles he doesn't use in Basketball! Joe & I took turns at practice last week watching and let me tell you Football is a whole different world! I've got lots to learn...I had no idea what they were doing or talking about :-)) It is going to be alot of fun watching the boys play, I do know that! Trenton (Stacie's son) is on the same team and he is also doing AWESOME! I never knew that boy could run so fast! Tonight is their first practice in full pads so I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sure it is going to be alot different doing the conditioning drills with full pads! I shall keep you updated though!!!

Conditioning-Day #1..... (Justin is in the maroon shorts & gray tee. Trenton is in the green shirt & black shorts) I wanted to take more pics but didn't want to look like the dork rookie mom at football...how uncool that would've been!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Looks tough but yet fun for them....all I know about football is yelling

HUT

Is that even something from football? LOL

Have fun boys!!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Is it ok for me to say, the boys look too cute in their helmets??

Looks like a lot of work! Hope you have a great season...Is the kicking position still available??J/K. Hope you have a blast, Justin!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I love football. My boys are still way too little but I can't wait. My daughter just started cheerleading though so we'll get to watch the football games.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home