Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'VE BEEN "TAGGED"

Okay, so my friend Steph has "tagged" me...whatever that means! I'm not up on the lingo in the world of bloggers or what it really means, so I guess I'll just answer these questions I've been tagged with! But, don't look for me to tag anyone...she pretty much tagged all the bloggers I know!!! :-)))

So, here goes!!

When did you start blogging and why? Or Talk about your blog. What can I learn about you in under 5 minutes?
I started blogging just over a year ago. My sister, Rhonda, www.swenski72.blogpsot.com was blogging and I thought it was cool and decided to start one! I loved the updates on my nephews and niece! My intital reason was to keep all of our family posted on what the kids are up to, but I'm realizing I think it's my friends who live within a mile of me that are the ones who look at it the most!! I try to update as often as I can, sometimes it is the same stuff over and over but hey, it's a new post for ya'all to look at!!

How do you use blogging to build friendship?
Well, really I only read the blogs of my real life friends!

Who do you read every day, rain or shine? (other than RL peeps)
Other than my sister Rhonda and my real life friends Steph, Vicki, Debbie & Alisa (their links are on my fav's) I'm kind of one of those "next blog" type people! I love to look thru the random blogs! I also on occasion will check out the links of Steph's page of her favorites. I do have a couple others I check out occassionally...
Rosie www.rosie.com ->Politically she's a bit too outspoken for me but I do like her!
Celebrity Baby Blog www.celebrity-babies.com
Celebrity Smack www.celebritysmackblog.com -> Spicy is a crack up!
Post Secret www.postsecret.blogpsot.com -> new posts every Sunday, I'm not quite sure what to think of it but I like reading people's "secrets" Some are funny and some a sad...

Why did you choose to share that piece of yourself in a photograph?
What picture? What photo?

How would you describe your writing style?
I don't really have a writing "style". My blog is pretty much a photo blog of my three boys. I guess I can be a bit sarcastic at times, but those who know me know I'm just totally joking!!

If you could spend time with one person who blogs (other than your spouse, because really, let’s not rack up the suck up points here)
Hhmmm...that's a tough one! Not sure....

What don’t you write about?
Well, like I said it's pretty much a photo blog so there's LOTS I don't write about!! Really, I would never write anything to hurt the feelings of any of my friends or family. Not that I would or would want to or have anything to say to do so!!

Anything considered a no-no in your book?
Well, since my kids, my hubby, I think my family, my friends and their kids read this there's lots I can't post!! heehee!!

How do you feel about meeting bloggers in real life?
I never have, but if there was a particualr blog I liked to read I think it would be cool!

Have you written anything controversial? Is blogging controversial?
I don't think I've written anything controversial (HAVE I my friends??) and YES I do think it can be VERY controversial!

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
I think so.... ?!?!?!

Have you ever anonymously posted on a site to flame them?
Not to flame them but I will post a comment if I come across a blog I like. I love when I get comments then I know someone is actually looking!!

If you had a super power, what would it be?
Like Steph, to make everyone's worries, no matter what they are big or small, go away!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

thanks for responding to my TAG....so far no one else has!!! LOL

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home