Saturday, July 08, 2006

WE'RE BACK!

Well, we are back from our week at Lake Almanor! A GREAT time was had by all! A huge group of my family was there and it was so great to just hang out with all my cousins, Aunts & Uncles. Unfortunately, my Uncle Dennis who is very ill with Cancer is not doing well and many had to leave early to go be with him. Otherwise, we had such a fun week, and LOTS of funny stories and great pictures to come! Bear with me though, I'm still trying to unpack and we are now heading out for Basketball Tournaments all weekend! Until I can post, I will leave you with this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is how Joe was feeling after 24/7 for a week straight with the kiddos! heehee!!
Really, it is compliments of Steph and her new toy!!! This is the craziest thing ever! We were dying laughing! TRIPPY!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Welcome Home! We missed you. Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait for pictures!! Joe is freaky!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa89

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home