Sunday, July 09, 2006

LAKE ALMANOR 2006

I want to start off by saying how much we all missed having my Aunt Dolores (Debbie & Kelly's mom) and my Uncle Dennis at Lake Almanor. As some of you know he has been battling Cancer for the last 14 months and is not doing well. We all sure misssed them and they were constantly in our thoughts!

We all had a great week and enjoyed just hanging out with all the family! It was a little mini family reuinion really! The gang....Kelly(my cousin), Brian, Logan and his buddy Chad. Debbie(my cousin), Dave, Zach, Joey & his girlfriend Courtney. Uncle Sonny(my mom's brother) & Aunt Arlene. Buddy(my mom's cousin) & Ella. Robert (my cousin), Laura, Adam & Ally. My Mom & Dad. Lance (my brother), his girlfriend Michele and her kids Vanessa, Anonio & Kayla. Later in the week Steph, Wolfie & Lexi came up to hang out with us!

We had so much fun all week! We started eating..and drinking...the minute we got there! So much good food all week! Most days we hung at the beach all day taking turns going out in Brian & Robert's boats. The guys golfed a couple of days, went fishing, played tennis and most importantly cruised around in the golf carts all week! The kids LOVE going for rides! The weather was perfect all week! On the 4th we hung out at the beach all day then had a big 'ol bbq at our place then off to the fireworks! My kids were so beat from the long day that they missed most of the fireworks! We had a great week with lots of great family time and even more laughs! We can't wait to go back next year! (p.s. I only had my camera with me a couple of times, so there is alot I didn't get!!!)

Click the following link to get to my flickr account. I'm still trying to caption all the pictures so bear with me!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32274280@N00/

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Looks like you had sooooo much fun. Lake Almanor looks beautiful! Those deer are so precious! I am happy you had a great vacation.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Looks great!!! Finally got through all of the photos on Flickr. Lots of FUN!!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home