Sunday, August 06, 2006

SO MUCH BLOGGING TO DO!

Okay, I seriously have so much blogging to catch up on! Stay tuned, maybe later tonight I will have a chance to do some posting...we've had so much going on! Justin's Football practice, Jake & Allison's swim lessons, Our National Night Out Block Party & Joe's mini Family Reunion. I've got tons of pictures you can check out on my flickr account (just click on the flickr box to the right). I will try and get everything posted later! Have a great Sunday all!!! Maybe once the kids GO BACK TO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY (can you say Partay!! hee!) I will have some more time! Then, the countdown is on to my Joshy starting Preschool Sept. 5th!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Hopefully you will have more time to blog soon...make up for my lack of it soon to come!!! LOL

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home