Sunday, July 23, 2006

FROM ONE SPORT TO THE NEXT...

Justin had his last Dragons AAU Basketball Tournament this weekend, and again they came in 2nd place! They have been getting tough these last few games! We all love basketball as you all know and will miss it until DYBL starts in January!
Coach Keith, Nick, Marlon, Nico, Cory, Kristian, Ben, Justin, TJ and Coach Andy
Now that Baksetball is over Justin (and I) have a ONE WEEK break until Football starts....5 days a week 2-1/2 hours a day! Let's just hope this weather cools down a bit for these little kids!!!


I can't even tell you how excited he was to put on all his gear after he got it this weekend! God I pray he doesn't get crushed like a grape out there!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bahama Mama said...

You look great Justin! Tell your Mom not to worry....you look well padded to me and your a tough young man.
I always wanted a son to watch play football! That is the one sport I have to watch live and not on TV. Have Mom blog a schedule of your games so we can come cheer you on! ;)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Oh My Lord! Your so cool! I can't believe your playing football now! I sure hope your the quarterback! That would be so cool. Dra says good luck! He is going to play in Jr High School this year too....

4:12 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Very exciting. I hope you have a lot of fun playing football! I think you just might be the one making all the td's! Good luck Justin!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Lookin' good, Justin!! The boys and I are excited to catch your games in between ours!! See you next week out there! Hope it cools down for you guys!!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home