Monday, September 03, 2007

I PROMISED IT WOULD ONLY BE A WEEK..OR SO!

Well, here I sit at my new desk, which is to die for I must say, on the internet, with whose connection I don't know (our land lines aren't being hooked up til later this week...so make sure you call my cell in the meantime!!)

Our moving weekend went fairly smooth. I CAN'T THANK ALL OF OUR HELP ENOUGH...GARY, VIC, ROB, JIMMY, JULIE, MOMO, PAPA (and Papa's very cool trailer) AND STEPH (for watching the kiddos) . The guys kicked butt and pretty much moved EVERYTHING on Saturday...even the garage that was not even packed!!! Then, after moving Cyndi & Kim were so kind to invite us over for a FABULOUS dinner...thanks Gary, Vic & Gabe for BBQ'ing after moving our stuff all day! And, they even let us dine & dash as we had to leave at 5:30am Sunday morning for a long day of Football in Windsor! Momo & Papa were such troopers all weekend!! The boys had a great game and there will be more posts to come later on that. So, here we are on Monday....I've got a pretty good handle on my unpacking...still alot to do but I'm certainly not overwhelmed! I can't wait for everyone to check out our new place....everything worked out and I absolutely LOVE the house! I will post pics soon!

And, a little shout out to Steph and her "comment/posting" post on her blog...it's worked! Thanks Lorraine for going back to work! Don't be afraid to leave a comment here too ;-))

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Yeah for being online......yeah.....I love your new desk!! Totally cool!!!

Glad that your mostly moved in....yeah for moving boys!!!

Can't wait for the first walk down there!!!!

Post pics soon of the house...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

So happy you love your new place and you are not overwhelmed!

Can't wait to see football posts!

Have a great week!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trina, I'm glad to see your up and running. Good to hear that the move went so well. Being seeing you soon, Im sure. And if your neighbors get to loud, just throw a couple of beers over the fence! ha ha!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Well, where are all the pictures? We are all waiting to see the pictures of your new temp house. It sounds like we are the ONLY ones not living by you now! Upload! Glad your house sold!! You'll have to email me your new address, yours never changes!

4:09 AM  
Blogger BearKatCounselor said...

When are you coming back to the blogging world?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Okay now...I think that you've been given enough slack...when are we going to see some pics?!?!

8:53 PM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

you might see some pics when I have more than an hour at home! Oh, and not to mention unpacking my camera dock so I can even download pics!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

The pressure's on!!!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home