Thursday, August 16, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2007

WOW!!! My kids are growing up so fast I just can't believe it! As you all know, Justin started Jr. HIgh yesterday and Jake started 2nd grade. Here's the traditional first day picture! I wonder if the people buying our house will let me come back each year for this shot..heehee!! Jake & Lexi waiting in line for their teacher....
Jake settling into his new desk. It was really quite surreal walking into his 2nd grade class. Justin had the same teacher in the same classroom. I remember being pregnant with Joshy in this classroom! We are very excited for 2nd grade and are so thrilled with the teacher Jake got!
Okay, here's some of the gang. I guess I need to realize that big 7th grade Jr. High boys just don't want Justin's Mom following them around anymore taking their picture :-)) This was on Orientation Day after they got their schedules. So far Justin LOVES all his classes and his teachers and has no complaints!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot! The boys crossing the dreaded A Street...walking home from school. All us parents were waiting across the street to pick them up. As soon as they saw me with the camera they were all trying to hide...though TJ I SEE YOU!!! Okay boys, I promise not to torture you during your Jr. High years wanting pictures all the time! Stay tuned for Joshy's first day of school pictures, he starts at the end of the month!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home