Friday, August 03, 2007

JOE'S FAMILY REUINION

Okay, I've been a slacker lately! Last weekend was Joe's Family Reunion and I am happy to report is was drama free!! :-D We had a great day just hanging out by the pool, visiting with family and eating good! With the exception of Andy all of Joe's siblings and kids were there along with several cousins, aunts & uncles and Dave's family. Caterina & Dave always are the most gracious hosts and we love spending time with them! So, Family Reunion '07 was a success!!! I have posted tons of pictures over at my flickr so go check them out there. I was not able to digitally document parts of the day as sometimes the pressure of my camera is just too much!! LOL!! Steph, you know what I'm talking about!!!

Here are all our nieces & nephews, with the exception of Christopher & Caleb.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home