Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WINE TASTING!

Last week while Justin was at Football Camp in Napa my friend Debbie and I went and did a little Wine Tasting! (we missed you SJ Denham!) We only had a couple of hours but hit two wineries and had a great time drinking wine...at 10am....and just chatting without our combined six boys!! I wish we would've had all day but hey, I'll take what I can get! Wine Tasting has really changed since the last time I was up in Napa...which was almost 13 years ago when I was actually pregnant with Justin. And no, I did not know at the time, it wasn't until I fainted in the Vineyard of Mondavi and went home and took a pregnancy test!! Anywyas, I can't believe we haven't been back up there in so long, we are so close and it truly is a beautiful area!!

Our first stop was Pineridge where Debbie used to work. It was a beautiful little place, so quaint and everyone was SO NICE!!
Then we went to BV....which is one of our favorite Cabs under $10! It was right next door to the Rutherford Grille where we had a fab-u-lus lunch! Thanks Deb for a fun afternoon, er morning!
And, this is for you Steph.....we were trying to take "arms length self portraits" but NO LUCK! It's your luck day though as I am actually posting a pic of me :-)))

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

HUGE props to you and Deb for taking a great self port.......

Looks like a fun couple of hours!!!!!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home