Saturday, July 14, 2007

MORE NC COUSIN FUN!

Momo and my sisters kids came down for a few days this week, and despite not getting to see Shrek 3 we managed to have a little fun!

A trip to Jelly Belly is always fun. The tour has been changed up a bit since the last time I was there so that was good! It's like they have never been there every time we go!
We also took a little stroll Wednesday at the Farmer's Market. We used to go there quite often on Wednesday nights, have dinner and hang out and listen to music.
We also took a trip to the Arroyo Pool. I hadn't been there since my purse incident last year and the kids had a blast. We could've spent all three days there and they would've loved it. I didn't have my camera so you'll just have to envision all the fun we had ;-)) Maybe Momo can email a picture!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

The cousins all must be having fun spending time together! I am so glad there were no incidents at the Arroyo Pool! Love the jelly belly hats!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

thanks...they are having a blast!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home