Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WARNING! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DO NOT LOOK!

Okay, so sometimes after a long day of running around we just "wing it" for dinner! This usually makes my kids quite happy as they can have whatever they want...within reason :-)) Everyone knows I love to cook, THANK GOD, and I married the only G--r-i-o who DOES NOT cook. Which suits me just fine and here is why...... He would kill us all! Nothing like taking left over Beef Stroganoff, which was quite good I must say, and putting grated american cheese and microwaved salami on it! DISGUSTING!!!!! And, he wonders why he has bowel issues!! LOL!!! He has to mess with everything. For example...frozen pizza....can't just take it out of the box and stick in the over. NO! He must spend 30 minutes "doctoring" it up with say olive oil, spices, more cheese, whatever might jump out at him! Honey, I hate to tell you this but an 88 cent Totinos Pizza will still be an 88 cent Totinos Pizza!!

So, after all the grief I gave him, the next night we went to some friends for a casual swim and hot dogs......
Help me here people!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Okay JOE (aka SIH) I can handle the chips on your hot dog....but the other one........ewwwwwwwww......I give you a 10 for bring creative.....but it just looks nasty......

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home