Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TO MY DEAR & LOYAL FAITHFUL READERS....

"So much to blog, so little time" seems to be my new motto! Life is just crazy...still! You know, the regular stuff...Baseball, Track, Basketball, throw in a little Football, School stuff, Preschool stuff, House stuff, Work, tons of year end school stuff, getting ready for our trip to LA for Justin's award banquet...well, you get the picture! But, never fear my loyal readers I have lots of pictures to back this all up with! We only have 10 school days (and work days for me left) and then we will slow down a little bit! So, do stay tuned and don't give up on me and my little blog!

On a side note, everyone is asking about Pap updates....Papa's surgery went good, textbook said his Dr. They were able to "fix" a couple other problems that showed up in his angiogram while replacing his aorta. He stayed in the hospital for about a week after surgery and is now home, feeling good and recovering. Nuse Momo is taking good care of him I'm sure :-) So, thanks to everyone who has called, emailed and asked!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

WHEW!!!! Glad you were able to post and give an update of your dad!!!!

Your loyal readers get worried when the bean does not post too often!!!!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home