Friday, April 27, 2007

BOYS CAMPING TRIP

What was supposed to be a backpacking trip turned into a camping trip. The boys-Joe, Justin, Jake, Wolfie & Rob (aka Wolfie's Dad and Steph's hubby) had this weekend set aside for months to go backpacking. As time got closer and they were trying to plan where to go they found that everything was still snowed in and roads closed. So, they settled for camping, but then it rained on them and they were only able to spend one sleepless, wet night. They had a great time though! And, I was happy I only had to spend one night alone!!!

Justin, Jake & Joe and their little two man tent.... Wolfie, Jake & Justin....

And, Rob, of course in the "kitchen" probably preparing dinner for everyone! I'm sure Joe was at the Lake fishing having a beer....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Rob says: I know my place......

:-)))))

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home