Thursday, April 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!

It's the Birthday before the BIG 4-0! I couldn't find "the" picture I was looking for, so maybe next year!! The boys have big camping plans this weekend. Backpacking was out...it's still too early in the year and roads are still closed! Anywyas, hope they have fun and don't get rained on!! Happy Birthday love bug!
Here's my little angel 31 years ago! For those mathematically chellenged (heehee) that would be 8 years old!
And, here's my handsome hubby 31 years later....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!39? CATCHING UP TO ME. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY-LOU & LORRAINE

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!!! Careful to not have a mid life crisis like me...or you might wind up with your nose pierced.....LOL

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Happy Birthday to my one and only Brother-In-Law! I know that you and the boys will have a great time camping this weekend! I hope you had a great birthday! I'll try to make it out for your 40th!

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....jake looks just like him!!!!! very cool!!!!!

Have fun camping!!!!!!!

Steph

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home