Sunday, April 22, 2007

WHAT DOES 14 TWELVE YEAR OLDS, 1 SEVEN YEAR OLD AND RAIN EQUAL?

...MASS CRAZINESS, NO SLEEP and LOTS OF CANDY WRAPPERS!! LOL! Yeah, it rained on Justin's sleepover...but it's all good! Stay tuned for all the details! My last week and half has caught up to me today! I'm a bit tired and burnt out...I have lots to blog though-the boys trip camping, Easter, day at the Nut Tree, Bunco/Girls Birthday Night out, Jake's Baseball, Justin's Dragons Basketball and Track & Field, Justin's Birthday and a few Sleepyhead Joshy's!

I miss my little blog and will try and update this week!!!

Until then, here's a little of our night last night.....

A HUGE thank you from Justin to all his friends for everything! The boy SCORED!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a rockin good night......way to go BOBO...tell us what you get with your sweet moolah!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Wink said...

They are growing up fast alright!

Im staying tuned for more in the Sleepy Josh series!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home