Friday, September 08, 2006

BIG BROTHER ALLSTARS & ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA FINALES

Who do you think will win ....

Big Brother?
Mike Boogie or Erika??
I am now rooting for Boogie since Janelle (and Will) is gone! Go Boogie!
How sad/funny was it last night when Boogie made the phone call in the DR?? Steph??

Rockstar Supernova?
Toby, Dilana, Lukas or Magni?
This one is tough! I like Toby, Dilana & Magni. Lukas kinda freaks me out-I don't know why but he does. Maybe 'cuz he wears more makeup and uses more hair product than I do?!??!!! I've been a Dilana fan all along but the past few weeks she weirded out a bit. So, I'm going with TOBY!!! He's cute to look at and can rock!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay when Boogie was in the DR and was doing the lonely phone call thing...I seriously teared up...it was so sad.....

I would feel the same way about you if you were not around me all the time!!

:-) Ring....Ring....Ring

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home