Tuesday, September 05, 2006

JOSHY'S BIG DAY!!!

The day has finally come!!! Joshy started Preschool today! It sure has been a long wait for him!! He had a great day and had so much to tell me when I picked him up. There are alot of cute little kids in his class and I'm sure he'll be making lots of new friends! He said he cannot wait until tomorrow for Preschool and I didn't have the heart to tell him he's only going on Tuesday & Thursday. It's really hard to believe he's a big preschooler now. My, how fast my baby is growing up! Hard to believe he will be 4 in a few weeks!!

On his way... I'm not sure what the goofy smirk is about! "The" Teacher Laura and Mr. Bret in the background....
Waiting to be dismissed....
And, the big question I'm sure you are all dying to know..."What did you do with your 3 hours"???? Well, I went and had coffee then off to Borders to pick up something for Justin....real exciting!! I cannot get into the habit of going to coffe for 2 hours!!! I need to be productive :-)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

We have been thinking about you all day! I am so glad you had a great first day! We are so proud of you Joshy! We can not wait to hear all about it!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks sooo cute!!! I know he's going to just love it!!!!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. that was Steph who left the above comment!!! LOL

2:09 PM  
Blogger E's Mom said...

Joshy...You look so grownup. Have a great time at school. Trina...ENJOY your peace and quiet.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home