Friday, September 01, 2006

JOSHY'S PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE

Finally, Joshy's big day is ALMOST here!! He officially starts preschool on Tuesday!! He is so excited and can hardly wait! Yesterday Teacher Laura had an Open House for the kids to go check out their new classroom! Josh, of course, had a great time. It is definetly going to be an adjustment for him following rules and sharing and having a little bit of structure! God knows our life has had NO srtucture this past month and a half! After that he had his speech appointment, and good news for now, because his stuttering problem has improved his speech teacher is going to give him a month to settle into preschool then see him again and go from there working on his fluency. It finally feels like we are on the road to getting on a better schedule....I can hardly wait for the SIX hours a week to myself! What shall I do with myself?!?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Bahama Mama said...

How exciting for Joshy! What a BIG boy now! I know mom can hardly wait!
Trina, you will definately find "something" to do, you'll have so many choices your head will spin trying to figure it out! Enjoy and maybe we can get together.....

10:59 AM  
Blogger E's Mom said...

In no time at all Josh will be running the preschool. I miss his daily visits at my office.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Your school looks so much fun!!! You are getting so Big! Have a blast with teacher Laura!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Josh, I can't believe your in Pre School! Wow, your growing up so fast and we are missing it all! I hear your s smarty, so this school should be CAKE for you! We love you big boy!!!


Aunt Rhonda!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home