Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BB7 ALLSTARS & ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA FINALES

BIG BROTHER ALLSTARS....Well, Mike Boogie is the big winner! I was rooting for Boogie once Janelle was booted. I was not an Erica fan but I still thought some comments that Boogie made about her were rude and not necessary!! Did anyone see the 3 of them on The View today? Rosie was pretty mean to him! (I normally don't watch T he View but Justin was home sick today). I will say I am a huge Janelle fan and glad she won the America's Choice 25,ooo bucks and hope her & Dr. Delicious get together outside of the house! HOw cute are they together?!?!?

Okay, now for ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA....am I the ONLY person who IS NOT a Lukas fan?!?!? Anyone else could have won and I would've been happy! He just does nothing for me...I don't know what it is I'm just not a fan! :-((( Lukas, if you're reading this I'm sorry! For one thing I can hardly understand a thing he is singing, but then again maybe that's how he's supposed to sound-who knows! Can you imagine Joshy having a conversation with him???

Anyways, now that my two summer shows are over what am I going to do....oh yeah, Fall shows are starting and now I really won't have a life!!! Thanks god for TIVO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Boogie..we watched the View last night and my Rosie was HARSH!!! Goodness Rosie...settle the kettle girl!!! I was a little shocked that"The View" let her be so rude...

That's why Rosie needs her own show again!!!

Sorry I don't watch Rockstar.....we can't bond over that show.....

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home