Thursday, May 04, 2006

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE....

...a very short trip that is! I was on a mission to find a particular picture and came across my scrapbooks...which have not been opened since, oh, well, probably 7 years ago when I only had one child, no schedule to follow, no sports.... well, you get the picture!!! I was crazed back then when it came to scrapbooking!! Stay tuned, I will scan more later! Here's a quick peek at one of my pages (not the best- trying to scan an 11x14 page on a 8x10 scanner is fun) This was 4th July, 1998...look how young and sweet Justin & Wolfie were..ARE!!! And Rob still looks the EXACT same!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

WOW!!!!! The boys were sooo young!!! WOW!!!!! Love those scrapbook pages you did!!!

Can't believe how the time flies!!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Wolfie says "Best Friends Forever" BFF!!!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home