Sunday, April 30, 2006

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

Tonight our Bunco group went out to celebrate SIX April Birthdays!!! We always look forward to going out for Birthday dinner!! I' m so lucky to have such a great group of friends!! Happy Birthday Vicki, Kitty, Debbie, Barbara, Julie & Alisa!!

Back row...Debbie (holding Baby Kendall), Kerry, Joanna, Lorraine, Kim, Me, Sheila, Alisa, Stacie, Steph... Front row....Tammy(Baby Kendall's Mommy), Vicki, Julie, Barbara, Kitty...We missed Melissa who was out of town tonight :-(((
And our newest Bunco addition....PRECIOUS Baby Kendall who is now 10 weeks old!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Sorry Stac for totally covering you!!! LOL That was a fun night out and I got soooo stuffed!! I love BJ's!!! Well the place to eat.....ya know

7:26 AM  
Blogger Bahama Mama said...

What a nice group of gals I'm glad to be part of!! Baby Kendall is a beauty!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Thank you all so much! I'm going to steal that pic to print and frame it so I'll finally have a pic of all my girls!!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home