Friday, March 10, 2006

MY MOMENT OF WEAKNESS!!!

AAAHHHHHH!!! Yes, you are seeing this right!! We signed Justin up for Football....He has been BEGGING us for years to play and our (my) excuse was he never made weight. Well, with the new Pop Warner program, he does now!!! YES, I'm one of those FREAK moms who "thinks it's dangerous"!! Not to mention the HUGE commitment on his part and ours! Anyways, I need a valium right now to calm my nerves about this. I know it will be okay and he is over the moon excited!!! It will be fun, I just hope he doesn't get hurt!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

WOW. I have been dredding this for years too..Gunnar did play FLAG football when he was 5-6. But Dra has been asking to play too..Now he'll see this and I am done! Is it starting now or Fall? We start baseball next week...GOOD LUCK JUSTIN!

4:57 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

It actually starts July 31st...tough schedule! I still can't believe I let him sign up! I couldn't even sleep last night!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I don't know what to say, I am happy for you Justin! Crossing fingers for Trina, routing for maybe, Kicker? He'll probably be star quarterback! Good Luck and have fun!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

From Wolfie: You get so tough and go out there and break someone's clavackle. I just hope you don't get squished !

From Steph: WOW!!! You go MOM and Justin!!! Can't wait to see you out there doing your thing!! Love that picture of you!! You look sooo tough!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home