Sunday, February 19, 2006

THANK GOODNESS FOR FRIENDS!!

HONKYTONK HOMICIDE! Joe, aka Carney Folk and Steph, aka Henna Bouffant! Joe and I have had these plans for ages to be part of this Honytonk Homicide Murder Mystery Dinner and wouldn't you know it I came down with the worst stomach flu I've had in years!!!!! I was still not feeling up to it Saturday Night, so my dear friend Steph went in my place!!! Mostly to keep Joe in line and not scare off our new friends, I think :-))) I'm glad they had a great time, but I'm quite bummed I missed it! I am going to plan one in the near future...maybe a 70's themed one!! Thanks Steph, and Rob!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Deb said...

They look great! Oh, the rumors that will start with the news of their DATE! LOL It sounds like a lot of fun! I'll blog the snow later today!!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home