Thursday, February 09, 2006

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to my friends and Joe, too for my birthday present!! I love my new Kodak EasyShare Z740! The zoom rocks! This may not seem like an exciting photo to most, but I was pretty far away and zoomed in on Joshy going down the slide at the park yesterday! Now that I figured out how to download the pics, it is actually a pretty easy camera to use. The real test will be this Saturday at the boys Basketball games...indoor action photos! So stay tuned!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

I love mine too Trina...it takes great pics...but still room for "us" boo boo's!! I love Kodak...easy to load,edit, and use...Joshy is so cute!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

GO GIRL!!!! I'm having a serious case of the "GOT TO HAVE'S" and may end up with a new camera very soon........love the zoom!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics this weekend!!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Whooo hooo! I have serious camera envy! Very exciting, Trina. Glad its up and running. Look forward to b-ball pics! I love pics of Josh! He is so darn cute!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

SO, where are the new pictures my sister???? I feel like a stocker looking at your blog 100 times aday!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home