Monday, January 09, 2006

SNOWY LAKE ALMANOR

Justin & Jake spent the week with Aunt Kelly & Uncle Brian up at Lake Almanor. They were so excited to go up to the snow! A huge THANKS to Kelly & Brian for watching them for us! They had a great time! My mom sent some great pics of all 3 boys and the snowy drive up there, but for some reason I can't upload them :-((

Even the snow won't keep the deer away!
Momo & Papa stayed a few days then took Joshy back with them. THANKS Momo & Papa! I'm surprised you got him out of this chair...he looks way too comfy and making himself right at home!

The boys were so excited it snowed while they were there! I think this is Jake's first time in the snow?!?! Poor kid...I'm becoming more of a fair weather kind of girl!
Justin catching some air on the disc at the golf course!
Jake doing exactly what his big brother is doing...can you see the smile on his face???





3 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Looks like a ton of white snowy fun!!!! Love the action shots of them flying down the mountain~!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Those sledding pictures are too funny!! Great action shots! Looks like they had fun. I'm w/you though, I'm much more fair weather girl, too.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home