Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CHRISTMAS EVE...

We had a great Christmas Eve at Joe's sister Caterina's house! Her & Dave truly are the "hosts with the mosts"!! This is I believe the 4th year we've gone down to spend the afternoon with them. This year we were able to spend it with Grammy Sue, Joe's Uncle Larry & Aunt Judy, Joe's cousin Rick and his wife Melissa as well as some family friends. A great time was had by all!! I was not thinking "blog" as you will see throughtout my holiday pictures...I did not get many!! And the ones I did get are pretty random! :-))

My nephew's Matthew (who is home for a few weeks from his first year in COLLEGE) and Michael, along with one of their friends....
Joshy took off which explains why it's only Justin & Jake....
AAWWWW...Grammy Sue and her favorite Great-Grandchild Jake!!!

Me & Caterina.... nice zit on my nose!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chef Deb said...

That's a great picture of Justin & Jake and you can't even see your zit, silly! That's a great picture of you also!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

I agree with hyour friend Trina, you can't see it but we all looked real HARD! I can't believe you have a NEPHEW in college! WOW..sorta crazy. Everyone looks so nice too..Family Everywhere!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home