Sunday, January 08, 2006

CARNIVAL FUNSHIP CRUISE!

What a great week we had with our friends... Julie & Jun, Rob & Steph, Terry & Joanna, Jimmy & Vicki, Tom & Stacie and Luis & Lorraine! We went on the 5 day Crnival Funship Cruise to Catalina & Ensenada. Despite the horrible storm we had to fly out and land in early Monday morning, everything else went perfect! We had many laughs, drinks, fun at the Ports, and a wee-bit of relaxing on our day at sea! The weather was perfect! I have tons of snapshots I am going to put into a flickr show, but for now here's a peek at our Carnival photos...$100 bucks later! The only problem so far is the boat is still rockin' and the cocktail waiter HAS NOT been by to take my order!!!!

The group....
The guys...Terry, Tom, Jun, Jimmy, Luis (aka our B list Cuban friend on the "Federal no-flight List".... and Rob & Joe in the front
Formal night...this is as formal as you will ever see me!!!!!!!!!!



Dinner on the first night...

6 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Owwwwwww Baby!!! Now that's HOT!!!! I love your and Joe's formal shot!!!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

I love the pictures. Your not even hiding in them. You all look so great. I love all your outfits too!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

These are great! You look so nice in your photos!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Thanks to Debbie for all the "nice dressy" clothes!!! It was fun going shopping in her closet!!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Great Pictures! I hadn't seen them!
They turned out really good. Had so much fun! Thanks!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

No thanks to me! You're the one that made the clothes look great! Anytime you wanna shop in my closet, head on across the street. I never wear half of the stuff! Glad you all had such a great time!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home