Friday, January 04, 2008

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES

Batten down the hatches THE STORM has hit! And, man is it windy! Like 60+ mph wind and rain! Thank god I did decide to cut my trip to my parents short and head home last night! The older boys were with their Aunt Kelly & Uncle Brian so Joshy and I went to my parents to hang out for a few days, but instead helped (a little, like by driving Papa's Corvette to higher ground) Papa prepare for the impending flood at their house. So, thank god I did come home last night and Joe picked up the older two last night as well otherwise we'd all be stranded in different parts of the state and poor Joe would be home all by himself!!! Not real exciting and you can't see how windy it is but a few of the small branches that I landed as of first thing this morning!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home