Sunday, March 25, 2007

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE BOYS ALONE....

...with their DAD! I went for a couple of drinks Friday night, to catch up with my friends, and this is what I came home to!!! (thanks friends, as much as I wanted to go home and go to bed that night out was just what I needed!!) Justin has said all basketball season he wanted a mohawk for his last game so Joe did it! I really didn't think he would but he did! Now, he wants to keep it for school...whatever...what am I to do???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let him keep it!!! It's cool!!!

ROCK ON JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Keep it....but good lord..CA kids are so....CRAZY Gunnar says....

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly it is now gone

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home