Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WHEN SPORTS COLLIDE!

Jake is a busy boy these days, as is Mom's taxi! Basketball is winding down it's season, sadly.... Baseball practice has begun...... (Jake in the white #4 jersey)

And, Football signups have happened! Yes, flashback to last year when we, well I, finally let Justin sign up...in 6th grade...Joe said I have no say in the matter of Jake palying this year...as a 2nd grader...Needless to say Mom is a little hesitant about it and Justin is ticked he had to wait until he was in 6th grade!!! Life is so unfair!!

My little Mitey Mite....and Justin has moved up to PeeWee this next season-we can't wait!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just came back for another look....saw your heading....When sports collide....funny!!! I just got it!!!!!

Yeah it takes me a while sometimes!!!

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't jake actually in 1st?

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home