Saturday, December 23, 2006

WHAT JOSH WANTS JOSH GETS....

...at least that's what his brothers think!! But, all he wanted last night as we were heading out to a Christmas Party was a MOHAWK!! So, guess what Josh got? A Mohawk!! He thought we were going to cut it, no chance, but had to settle for just "gel-o" as he calls it in his hair! I really don't know where this child came from!! What 4 year old asks for a Mohawk?!?! Does he get that from Blue's Clues or Dora? No! Spongebob perhaps? I just don't know! All I know is we are (and already do!!) going to have our hands full when this one becomes a teenager!!!!

He was so proud of his do and strutted his stuff all night!!! As I'm sure most of you can imagine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's tooo cute!!! Love it!!! I can just imagine him last night....with his mojo strutting!!!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home