Sunday, October 01, 2006

FUN AT UNCLE POOH & MICHELE'S

We headed up to my Brother Lance's and his girlfriend Michele's for dinner for my Mom's birthday! And, what an awesome dinner it was! Thanks guys! Of ourse no trip to Uncle Pooh's would be complete without playing on one of his toys! And, most of you know I am not a fan of motorcycles, but I let my kiddos go for a slow ride down the street and back!

Justin err's on the side of caution like his Mommma!!
Jake's all about the full throttle....
And Joshy would rather be on four wheels... And can you smell the brotherly love?!?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Love the brother photo!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Momo's party keeps on going!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home