Monday, March 13, 2006

BOWLING!

Off to go bowling!!! We decided we would take the kids bowling since Justin & Jake both had great conferences and they both did really well on their report cards! Joshy also saw his new Speech Teacher last week and he was very cooperative! We are very proud of all three of them!! As we were heading out the door I realized they were all in the same color clothes...not intentionally planned! Dorky, but cute!!!!
They were so fascinated watching the ball shoot up to the racks... And of course Justin & Jake had to help Joshy! Such good big brothers!!! I'm not sure why the background is blurry-I must've hit the wrong setting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

I love that the background is blurry. Makes it look super cool. I love Jakes hat also!!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

They look so cute!! Looks like you guys had a good time!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home