Saturday, October 29, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!

It's hard to believe Joe & I have been married for ELEVEN years today!!! Happy Anniversary to us! You all know it must be a VERY SPECIAL day if I post a picture of myself...I HATE pictures!!! That just shows how much I love my honey!!!! It seems like just yesterday that Joe paid my brother $1 to kiss me!! (Yeah, I'm cheap!!) P.S. Joe doesn't normally wear pink ties...but this a very special occasion when this picture was taken...Dave & Caterina's 20th Wedding Vow Renewal Ceremony!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

congrats

6:51 PM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Happy Happy Anniversary from the Dixon Crew...We wish it was our anniversary so we could party to...OLE!!!!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Happy Anniversary to my big sister and 4.0 Joe....11 years is a long time to the coffee pot, bacon press and well everything else! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Love, Rhonda, Kirk, Dra,Sister, and Gun

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm back again stalking your blog! I can't help it! My sister forwards me your emails if they have cute pictures or something funny and your blog link is always at the bottom.
And I just had to say that this is a really beautiful picture of the two of you. Love the lighting and the background.
Congratulations!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home