Monday, October 24, 2005

GOOD READ...

As most of you know, I'm not a huge reader! A friend passed onto me the new Oprah Book "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. This is the best book I have read in a long time. It is a true story of his 6 weeks in rehab for drug & alcohol addiction. I could not put the book down! His style of writing is very unique. The book is really hard to explain other than how heartwrenching and brutally honest he is! It really gives you an insight into what addicts go thru in their road to recovery! I'm sure it will hit very close to home with alot of people, myself included, who know or have known an addict but it is worth the read. The second book is obviously about his friend Leonard whom he met in rehab. Another good book! P.S. He will be on Oprah Wednesday 10/26

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

WOW!!! You have really stepped up your blog with this post....graphics and everything!!! I loved the books also and can't wait to see him on Oprah!!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home