Friday, August 12, 2005

JOSHY & CHEETOH

It seems like lately it's been all about Justin & Jake, so I thought I'd give an update on my other "kiddos". I don't think Joshy even realizes he's got mommy to himself for 3-1/2 hours now that Jake is in school. I think all he realizes is he only has me to boss around! At least he acknowledges when he gets his way that he's "spoiled rotten". It's actually kinda funny when he says it about himself..."Joshy spoiled rottten???" Then laughs hysterically.... He absolutely LOVES Cheetoh and likes to be the one to take him potty. Cheetoh is getting so big already! He's adjusted quite well to our crazy household! He's only had a couple accidents in the house (thank god!!!) and overall a good puppy! He does tend to take things and hide them!! Luckily we found his hiding spot...under our bed! At least it keeps the kids from leaving their stuff laying around everywhere!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home