Wednesday, August 10, 2005

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Well, today was a big day for us! Jake started Kindergarten and Justin 5th grade! It's so hard to believe Jake is actually in kindergarten! He had a GREAT day-loved his class, loved his teacher and made some new friends! I think he's going to have a great year! He was escpecially thrilled when his big brother walked by during reccess and actually acknowledged him!! Justin also had a good day! I REALLY can't believe he is now a 5th grader! Crazy!! He loves his teacher also and despite his buddy Bryan being his only good friend in the class I think he will also have a good year. I asked him if there were any cute girls in his class and he of course looked at me like I was crazy and said they are all pure evil!! hhhmmmm....5th grade is sure going to be interesting...human development...ugghhhh!!!!!!!!



Getting ready to leave the house for their big day!! Aren't they cute!!! I told you you won't see them in button up shirts very often---not even the first day of school! What's a mom to do?!?!?!
Justin settling into his desk in his 5th grade class!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

AWWW so cute of the brothers!!! Such angels!!!! Justin looks like a pit boss sitting at his desk counting the money!!! :-)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home