Sunday, June 10, 2007

JUSTIN'S 6th GRADE PROMOTION

WOW! My baby boy is off to Jr. High! I'm really having a hard time wrapping my mind around it! I swear I remember so clearly, like it was yesterday, walking him into his Kindergarten class! He's had an amazing Elementary school expreience, lots of great teachers, and has a great group of friends! We are very proud of everything he has accomplished in school and look forward to this next chapter for him! It shall be fun.....

Justin and his teacher Mr. Nelson...aka "The Jedi Master". I can't say enough about Mr. Nelson! He was an awesome teacher and Justin LOVED having him! He even got all choked up during him little speech to the kids at their Promotion Ceremony. Thanks Mr. Nelson for getting me going that day ! Waiting for the Ceremony to start...the boys...you all know who they are!
The gang and their teacher! I still haven't figured out what Wolfie was doing!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home