Friday, June 02, 2006

WOOHOO! SCHOOL'S OUT!

School's out for summer!! (Steph, what movie is that from?!?!?Driving me nutso!!) Anyways, the Kindergartners had their last day of school water day and had a blast! All the classes were out together and had fun little stations to go to! I was sad that Jake's first year of school was already over, but in all honesty I was freaking out more about the fact that Justin only has one more year of Elementary School before heading off to Jr. High! My how time flies!! Joe & I are very proud of the boys for doing so well in school and getting great report cards! We are very lucky they love school so much!! After school a bunch of us headed to the Park for pizza and to let the kids run! I did not have my camera for that :-(( so you'll have to check Steph's blog for any pics! Anna Grace & Taylor we missed you guys!!!

Jake at the Bubble station.... All the girls were determined to get Jake with a water ballon!

Jake & Pedro...
Sponge race....Jake was taking this quite seriously!!
The limbo...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

whAT A BLAST jAKE...We have one more week..and we are out...PLUS Momo will be here in just DAYS!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Looks like fun Jake! Can't believe you're going to be a 1st grader!!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home