Thursday, November 17, 2005

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M POSTING THIS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE....

Our friends Greg & Amy used to have an Adult Halloween Party every year (before they went and moved to Texas!!!) We always looked forward to dressing up and going. As you all know, they know how to throw a party!!! This one's not so bad....
Now this one on the other hand, well let's just say my husband is not going to be pleased with me that I'm posting this! He was not very happy about this costume selection!!! He had completely different costumes in mind, but what's a mom with a 1 month old baby at the time supposed to do!?!?!? Raggedy Andy was quite a sight at 2am after several cocktails!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I love it!!!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Joe, Oh I am dying! I have a copy of that one too and I love it! I always wanted a sister -in -law...sorta...LOL

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home