Monday, July 18, 2005

JUSTIN'S FIRST WEEK LONG OVERNIGHT CAMP!!

Well, today was the day! We dropped Justin off at Sly Park Basketball Camp for a week! He was very excited!! We had a big 'ol meal on our way up with a group of kids from Dixon! They are going to have so much fun---their days are jammed packed from 7:00am til 10:00pm when lights go out! Hopefully they can manage to stay cool-it was well over 100 when we dropped them off! I know the boys are going to have so much fun...I just hope Justin remembers his manners, manages to shower (other than in the swimming pool) and at least brush his teeth once! It's a mom thing I know! We are heading back up Thursday night to watch their games so I will post more pics then!!

Justin, Wolfie, Casey & TJ...the gang of Room 11B!

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

I love that pic of Wolfie and Justin and their rolling backpacks....the funny thing is Lexi in the back....can you imagine what she's saying to herself "This place is hot and they don't have mirrors anywhere...get me out of here" LOL

Hope the boys are having fun!!! No phone calls home yet!!! Well it's only 7AM still!!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home